~ Welcome ~
I am a wife, mom of 3 little ones and a natural light photographer. I love photography, scouting new locations in DFW and Atlanta and running my own business.
My style is natural, minimally edited, up close and bright. I know how to capture the perfect shot with my camera, which means less time editing, more natural images and a quick turn around time. So many of my clients turn into friends ~ I am lucky to watch their children grow up through my lens over the years. I am patient, silly with your kiddos and will make your session fun! Even Dads don’t mind my sessions :)
I love finding new spots to capture amazing photos. I love hanging out and meeting new families. I love being able to give families images that capture real life moments, which are not always smiles. . . pouting, laughing, jumping, running or just goofing off. . . those are the moments that are real and that I love to capture. I have been doing this for over 7 years and no 2 sessions are the same!
A few fun facts about me. . .
1. I am a Georgia peach that now lives in Southlake, Texas.
2. I almost always listen to loud music in my car with my windows down when my kids are in school.
3. My favorite song is “Devil Went Down To Georgia" and I know every. single. word.
4. I love math and am a cpa/cfp turned photographer.
5. I love to organize, search pinterest and read. One of my favorite places is the library (oh, and Chick-fil-a)
6. Diet Dr. Pepper is my vice.
I hope to work with you soon!