~ Welcome ~
I am a wife, mom of 3 little ones and a natural light photographer. I love photography, scouting new locations in DFW and Atlanta and running my own business.
My style is natural, minimally edited, up close and bright! So many of my clients turn into friends ~ I am lucky to watch their children grow up through my lens over the years. I am patient, silly with your kiddos and will make your session fun! Even Dads don’t mind my sessions :)
I love finding new spots to capture amazing photos. I love hanging out and meeting new families. I love being able to give families images that capture real life moments, which are not always smiles. . . pouting, laughing, jumping, running or just goofing off. . . those are the moments that are real and that I love to capture. I have been doing this for over 7 years and no 2 sessions are the same!
A few fun facts about me. . .
1. I am a Georgia peach that now lives in Southlake, Texas.
2. I almost always listen to loud music in my car with my windows down when my kids are in school.
3. My favorite song is “Devil Went Down To Georgia" and I know every. single. word.
4. I love math and am a CPA/CFP turned photographer.
5. I love to organize, search pinterest and read. One of my favorite places is the library (oh, and Chick-fil-a)
6. Diet Dr. Pepper is my vice.
I hope to work with you soon!
be the first to hear about session dates and new locations! sign up for our email list below.